- Buyer's guide
4th WaterWorks Conference Offers New Ideas, Strategies
UCT offers a unique educational program specifically for those in the water works industry. The 4th Annual WaterWorks Conference offers a variety of new ideas and strategies throughout the one-day conference, to be held on Jan. 19 in conjunction with the general UCT educational program. WaterWorks is structured for those who want to gain insight into the critically important water infrastructure market.
A slate of nationally respected speakers will highlight the successes and options in dealing with the nation’s aging water infrastructure.
The day will kick off with an opening session presented by Heath Carr, CEO, Fibrwrap Construction Inc. on “The Study of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) as a Long Term Repair Solution.”
Following that, seven sessions will be held throughout the course of the day. Topics presented will include:
- Largest Pre-Chlorinated Pipe Bursting Project in North America;
- Tampa Bay Water Tackles Growth with Diverse Underground Installations;
- Design of Distribution Pipeline for Reclaimed Water System;
- In-Service Assessment of Metallic Mains;
- Greensboro’s Pilot Program for Water Pipebursting Leads to Expanded City Wide Program;
- Long-Term Performance of Polyethylene Pipe Materials in Potable Water Applications; and
- Managing & Maintaining a Concrete Cylinder Pipe (CCP) Water Main.