- Buyer's guide
Aries, Avanti Offer Florida Workshops In Chemical Grout And Sewer Infiltration
Aries Industries, with the additional expertise of Avanti International, Logiball and DeNeef and in cooperation with the University of Houston's CIGMAT grout specialty engineering group, has announced two workshops to take place in mid-January 2011 in Pompano Beach, Florida. The workshops are a Refresher Course for Sewer System Managers, Specification Writers and Inspectors on Jan. 18, and the three-day Sewer Infiltration Control Test and Sealing Equipment Seminar for Operators and Inspectors Jan. 19-21.
Aries Industries and Chemical Grouting Refresher Course for Sewer System Managers, Specification Writers and Inspectors
Speakers will be Dick Schantz, PE, Chairman of the ICGA and Grouting Systems Product Manager, Aries Industries, Inc.; Marc Anctil, President, Logiball, past NASSCO president and Daniel Magill, President, Avanti International. Five Professional Development Hours are available for attending this session. For more information, contact Tina Marrese, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800‐234‐7205.
Sewer Infiltration Control Test and Sealing Equipment Seminar for Operators and Inspectors
The workshop will cover:
- Understanding sewer lines and infiltration
- Test and seal system components & operation
- Component maintenance & repair
- Lateral and main line test and seal packer operation and maintenance by Logiball Mixing and optimizing acrylamide grout performance by Avanti
- Urethane grout applications and techniques by DeNeef ASTM & NASSCO
- Test and seal standards review
- Live infiltration and grout sealing demonstration
The session will be led by Dick Schantz from Aries Industries, with special training by Avanti, DeNeef and Logiball. Ten PDHs are available.
Both workshops will take place at the Aries Industries Service Center, 1441 S.W. 10th Ave., Unit 202, Pompano Beach, FL 33069.
You can download the registration forms here.