Bobcat Compact Excavators: E32, E35
The Bobcat E32.
- Auto Shift travel automatically shifts to high range for easier transport and turning of the excavator;
- Auto Idle feature decreases fuel consumption and overall job site sound levels;
- Fingertip boom swing control is easier to operate and opens up space on the floor for the operator’s feet;
- Integrated slew brake offers infinite braking positions;
- Overall sound levels have been reduced by more than 50 percent for quieter operation;
- Entire machine is re engineered to deliver increased performance in a lighter, more compact package;
- 10 percent greater arm breakout force;
- X frame undercarriage sheds debris and prevents dirt from leaving job site;
- Work group is redesigned for improved lifting performance and longer structural life span;
- New hydraulic system provides smoother and refined cycle times;
- Redesigned cab has more foot room and adjustable armrests for greater operator comfort;
- Lockable toolbox and pocket console keep tools and paperwork close at hand and secure;
- Daily maintenance points are simplified, centralized and easily accessed; and
- Rear and side access door and fuel fills are lockable to prevent vandalism.