- Buyer's guide
Midwestern Unveils M572CH for Caterpillar D6T LGP
The M572CH encompasses a combination of new, enhanced, and time-tested features, including design elements that ensure safe operation, ease-of-use and serviceability.
The M572CH is mounted on the Caterpillar D6T LGP, Tier 41/EU Stage 111B which has a lift capacity of 90,000 pounds.
Some highlights include:
• Integrated sideboom controls;
• Easy access to load and boom winches for reeving and service;
• Emergency free-fall function on load winch;
• Hydraulic boom stop;
• Tubular A-frame boom with quick release hinge pins for easy boom removal and maintenance; and
• Employs new compact designed blocks for high-capacity rating and greater efficiency.