- Current Issue
- Buyer's guide
PHMSA Assesses Big Safety Penalty Against El Paso
Michael Barnes, communications manager, for TransCanada's U.S. pipelines, one of which is Great Lakes, says, "We are definitely not taking an adversarial role with FERC. Our approach is a little softer. We will fully work with FERC to produce the records they requested. But we believe our rates are just and reasonable."
A spokeswoman for Kinder Morgan, which owns 20 percent of NGPL, says the company will cooperate with FERC. The other 80 percent is owned by Myria Holdings, an investment holding company which purchased 80 percent of NGPL from Kinder Morgan, Inc., a private company, on Feb. 15, 2008.