- Current Issue
- Buyer's guide
UCT: Your total source for industry education and networking
COATINGS & LININGS FOR WASTEWATER STRUCTURES
The role of coatings and linings in rehabilitation and preventative care continues to expand and become more sophisticated. This program track will address the use of modern coatings and linings for both manholes (from basic to complex) and related structures.
• Coatings & Linings For Wastewater And Water Structures
• Concrete Rehabilitation & The Importance Of Proper Surface Preparation: Getting It Right The First Time!
• Lower Costs, Not Your Expectations: Use Dry Microsilica Powder To Increase Resistance Of Concrete, Brick Structures
• Can I Afford To Use That? Total Job Cost Analysis To Evaluate New Products, Technologies
• How To Prevent I/I In The Manhole Chimney Area
• Coatings & Linings: The Secret To Successful Installation
• Ask The Experts
WATERWORKS 2012: Can We Afford It?
WaterWorks 2012 is the premier forum where water professionals meet to exchange ideas and gain greater insight into current economic conditions and challenges being faced by cities and counties across the country.
The message at WaterWorks 2011 was about getting attendees to “Face the Reality” that water is the “blue oil” of the 21st century. We asked, “Would the quantities of water needed even be available at any cost?”
In 2012, we know that water will be available, maybe just not from a traditional source. The question now is, “What is the cost and can we afford it?” These answers and more will be explored during WaterWorks 2012.
• Water Conservation, Water Loss And The Impacts Of Drought
• How Will States Finance Future Water Infrastructure – Federal, State And Local Roles
• Facing The Challenges For Houston's Water And Wastewater Systems
• Recent Survey Of Water Pipeline Failures In North America
• Innovative Structural Trenchless Rehabilitation of 6"-60" Water Mains
• Water Supply Issues In Montgomery County, TX
• A Sustainable, Holistic Approach To Assessment And Rehabilitation Of RCP & PCCP Assets
• Condition Assessment Of Water Pipelines Using Multiple Inspection Tools
• Completing Arizona’s First Potable CIPP Water Project
• Relocating Two Water Lines Under Galveston Bay – Pilot Tube Microtunnel, Slurry Bore, Directional Drill? What the Heck, We’ll Use All Three
• East St. Louis Treatment Plant Backwash Line Rehab
• How To Design Against Long Running Cracks In Plastic Pipes For Water Applications