- Buyer's guide
UCT: Your total source for industry education and networking
UNDERGROUND UTILITIES CONSTRUCTION
Explore new technologies on issues important to the utility industry.
• Effectively Managing Your Equipment Assets
• Emergency Trenchless Culvert Installation Under Railways With Pipe Ramming
• Case Studies Using The Direct Pipe Method
• Quick-Cut Pipe Solutions
• 3-Day Super $aver rate is $350 ($50 each additional attendee from the same company/organization). Register Jan. 2-26, rate will be $495 ($75 each add’l attendee from the same company/organization).
• Daily Super $aver rate is $195 ($50 each additional attendee from the same company). Register Jan. 2-26, rate will be $275 ($75 each add’l attendee from the same company/organization).
• Per Session rate is $50. If you can’t fit the entire program into your schedule, you may take “a la carte” sessions – 4 sessions maximum.
• Exhibit Hall Only rate is $10. Register Jan. 2-26, rate will be $20.
Pre/Post UCT Training Programs, Jan. 22-27
Take advantage of even more educational opportunities by attending specialty programs that are offered in conjunction with the regular UCT program. Many courses offer industry certification. Take a look at the additional course offerings brought to you by the leader in education – UCT!
Sessions Bonus! UCT full conference admittance.
CUIRE Training Schools
The Center for Underground Infrastructure Research & Education (CUIRE) will offer its 9th Annual Engineering and Inspector Training and Certification Schools.
The schools are designed specifically for personnel in the underground utilities construction and rehabilitation industry such as public officials, engineers, utility company personnel, designers, utility owners/operators and contractors who are involved with constructing, renewing and managing utilities. Course instructors will be notable experts from around the industry.
Each school qualifies for CEUs and PDHs through the University of Texas at Arlington. For more information regarding the courses, contact Abhay Jain at CUIRE at (817) 272-9177 or email: email@example.com.